- CU and RU - An " underground utility and excavation contractor" means a contractor whose services are limited to the construction, installation, and repair of:
- main sanitary sewer collection systems;
- main water distribution systems;
- storm sewer collection systems;
- the continuation of utility lines from the main systems to a point of termination up to and including the meter location for the individual occupancy, sewer collection systems at property line on residential or single-occupancy commercial properties, or on multioccupancy properties at manhole or wye lateral extended to an invert elevation as engineered to accommodate future building sewers, water distribution systems, or storm sewer collection systems at storm sewer structures; and
- install empty underground conduits in rights-of-way, easements, platted rights-of-way in new site development, and sleeves for parking lot crossings no smaller than 2 inches in diameter, provided that each conduit system installed is designed by a licensed professional engineer or an authorized employee of a municipality, county, or public utility and that the installation of any such conduit does not include installation of any conductor wiring or connection to an energized electrical system.
- An underground utility and excavation contractor shall not install any piping that is an integral part of a fire protection system as defined in s. 633.021 beginning at the point where the piping is used exclusively for such system.
How the Program Works:
This software teaches you the trade, laws, codes, rules and regulations plus the details of your particular Trade and Profession.
For every question there are several multiple-choice options, one of which is correct. If you pick the wrong answer, the program will show you the correct answer, why that answer is correct, and a full explanation of the basic principles being studied.
Instead of trying to memorize the answers, you are using this CD as a tutoring tool to give you the facts about the subject. With this method you gain a complete understanding of the subject matter as listed above.
At the same time that you are practicing the practice exams for the state test, you are also learning the data and facts about your trade so that you have a complete understanding of it. If you understand something well, you then can answer the test question correctly no matter in how many ways the question is asked.
At the end of the test you will be shown your score as a percentage as well as a list of all the questions you missed so that you can restudy that area and correct your mistakes. You can simply continue testing until you pass at a 95% passing rate at that point you are ready to take your exam.
For the Complete Home Study Package click here; for the individual Practice Exam CDs click the "Order Now!" button
"Increasing your skills, obtaining your License and performing quality work will bring you a higher income."
Home Office: 1-541-813-1327
Home Office: 1-541-813-1327