Heating, Ventilating and Air-Conditioning/HVAC (Texas)
The Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning Examination are divided into nine major sections. These sections are:
1. HVAC System Design (17%)
- Design and layout HVAC systems
- Calculations used in HVAC design
- Design and layout duct systems
- Codes, Definitions and Formulas
2. HVAC System Fabrication (4%)
- Fabricate duct systems
- Prepare for installation
3. HVAC System Installation (28%)
- Electrical - components
- Plumbing and refrigeration - components
- HVAC systems
- Air distribution and duct systems
4. HVAC System Maintenance (39%)
- HVAC system tests and checks
- HVAC system maintenance or repair
5. Safety (12%)
- Personal protective equipment
- Safety precautions taken at work site
- Documentation of hazardous materials
Go To This Link for a DEMO of the Practice Exam
How the Program Works:
This software teaches you the trade, laws, codes, rules and regulations plus the details of your particular Trade and Profession.
For every question there are several multiple-choice options, one of which is correct. If you pick the wrong answer, the program will show you the correct answer, why that answer is correct, and a full explanation of the basic principles being studied.
Instead of trying to memorize the answers, you are using this CD as a tutoring tool to give you the facts about the subject. With this method you gain a complete understanding of the subject matter as listed above.
At the same time that you are practicing the practice exams for the state test, you are also learning the data and facts about your trade so that you have a complete understanding of it. If you understand something well, you then can answer the test question correctly no matter in how many ways the question is asked.
At the end of the test you will be shown your score as a percentage as well as a list of all the questions you missed so that you can restudy that area and correct your mistakes. You can simply continue testing until you pass at a 95% passing rate at that point you are ready to take your exam.
Complete Home Study Package click
for the individual Practice Exam CDs click the "Order Now!" button
"Increasing your skills, obtaining your License and performing
quality work will bring you a higher income."
Home Office: 1-800-607-3007