- CF and RF - A " plumbing contractor" means a contractor whose contracting business consists of the execution of contracts requiring the experience, financial means, knowledge, and skill to install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, or, when not prohibited by law, design plumbing. A plumbing contractor may install, maintain, repair, alter, extend, or design the following without obtaining any additional local regulatory license, certificate, or registration:
- sanitary drainage or storm drainage facilities;
- venting systems; public or private water supply systems;
- septic tanks; drainage and supply wells;
- swimming pool piping;
- irrigation systems; or
- solar heating water systems and all appurtenances, apparatus, or equipment used in connection with these, including boilers and pressure process piping and including the installation of water, natural gas (excluding liquid petroleum gases), and storm and sanitary sewer lines; and
- water and sewer plants and substations;
- the design and installation, maintenance, repair, alteration, or extension of air-piping, vacuum line piping, oxygen line piping, nitrous oxide piping, and all related medical gas systems;
- fire line standpipes and fire sprinklers to the extent authorized by law; ink and chemical lines;
- fuel oil and gasoline piping and tank and pump installation, except bulk storage plants; and
- pneumatic control piping systems.
How the Program Works:
This software teaches you the trade, laws, codes, rules and regulations plus the details of your particular Trade and Profession.
For every question there are several multiple-choice options, one of which is correct. If you pick the wrong answer, the program will show you the correct answer, why that answer is correct, and a full explanation of the basic principles being studied.
Instead of trying to memorize the answers, you are using this CD as a tutoring tool to give you the facts about the subject. With this method you gain a complete understanding of the subject matter as listed above.
At the same time that you are practicing the practice exams for the state test, you are also learning the data and facts about your trade so that you have a complete understanding of it. If you understand something well, you then can answer the test question correctly no matter in how many ways the question is asked.
At the end of the test you will be shown your score as a percentage as well as a list of all the questions you missed so that you can restudy that area and correct your mistakes. You can simply continue testing until you pass at a 95% passing rate at that point you are ready to take your exam.
For the Complete Home Study Package click here; for the individual Practice Exam CDs click the "Order Now!" button
"Increasing your skills, obtaining your License and performing quality work will bring you a higher income."
Home Office: 1-800-607-3007
Home Office: 1-800-607-3007